Pages

Sunday, 27 August 2017

Rudolph Day and My happy Mail

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend and looking forward to the extra day Bank Holiday if you're lucky enough to be having one. Yesterday I receieved some 'Happy Mail' from the lovely Mia in Greece.... I was very lucky to win the Name Day candy she had on her blog Craftartista and she sent me a parcel full to overflowing of so many wonderful goodies so I set to last night and made a card using some of the stamps and ribbon.


I shall head over to the August Rudolph Days challenge with this


I thought you might like to see the parcel I received


... and to show you how many wonderful goodies she managed to pack in there I've made a photo collage. There is so much - ribbons, lace, buttons, stamps and lots more, as well as her own crochet work, some shells she had collected from the beach and last but not least a packet of greek coffee which is bubbling on the stove as I type. Thank you so much Mia for all these fabulous goodies.

Mia is new to Blogland so it would be lovely if you could pay her a visit and say Hi to her and also see the crafts she makes.


Thanks for popping by today and taking the time to leave a comment . I'm just off now to do a spot of tidying up in the garden while the sun is shining, so I'll be round to visit you later.

11 comments:

  1. A super card Andrea, fabulous trees and great sentiment - a lovely Christmas card.
    Wow! Wonderful 'Happy Mail', you are a lucky girl.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the fabulous win a super collection of goodies.
    A really classy card too, love the trees and the ribbon.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mia was so generous. Her crocheted owl is darling!
    You are a lucky lady...bet the coffee was divine.

    Your card is wonderful. I love that tree stamps. IT is good to have all the different sizes...so versatile!

    Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Andrea, what a wonderful parcel you received! I love the Christmas card you made with some of that bounty! Very peaceful and a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Andrea! I am glad that you used the tree stamps and the Christmas ribbon. Thank you for your kind words, my friend. Thank you for participating to my Name Day Candy. I am happy that you like the parcel that I sent you. Enjoy!!! Kisses and have a great week, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing Happy Mail Andrea, that's going to give the mojo a kick for sure and you have made a wonderful start with that very grown up Christmas card, it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas card is sooo elegant ...I never can pull off a stylish card!! And feeling so happy for you that you found a new friend. I will surely drop by and say Hi to her!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card and what wonderful goodies in your package, I'm sure you will make fabulous cards with them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card and what a fabulous selection of goodies to play with! Have fun using them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh what a lovely box of gorgeousness... and you made a beautiful card Andrea

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning Mia's marvellous hoard of goodies, and on making such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.